1) Communicate your concern with Parents.
2) Don’t lose temper.
3) Try your level best to find root cause of problems.
4) Devise and plan useful and different strategies.
5) Try to win heart of students through appreciation and positive reinforcement.
6)Don’t insult student.
7) Don’t humiliate student infront of others
9)Make groups in class and play team games.Involve him in the game.
10) Don’t discourage student.
11)Be role model
12)Involve student in skit and Role play( Let him enact character of good person)
13)Let him participate in school assembly and other school events
14) Appreciate small achievement
15) Practice what you preach
16) Discuss problems in private
17)Wait..Wait…Wait..don’t react immediately
18) Have patience.Deal him with extra care.
19)Give him project work in which he is interested
20)Help him to solve his problems.Help him to complete his homework
21) Support him , when he is humiliated by others.Have empathy and sympathy for him
22)Listen to his problems.Be a good listener.
23)Seek assistance from other teachers and principal
24) Play games with him on ground
25)Don’t give up
Tags: How to handle difficult students and child; How to handle misbehaving child and students; Strategies and steps to handle misbehaving,problematic and difficult students and children; how to win heart of difficult, misbehaving and problematic students; how to bring out changes in difficult, problematic and misbehaving students; how to improve performance of problematic, aggressive, difficult and misbehaving students and children; how to improve and increase marks, grades and percentage of aggressive, problematic, misbehaving and difficult students.