Scientific Name: Annona reticulata
Sugar Apple is a “Sweetsop” also called as Custard apple. It is most widely cultivated of all the species of Annona, being grown widely throughout the tropicals and warmer subtropicals. It is a deciduous or semi-evergreen shrub or small tree with size of 8 m tall. The fruit is generally looks like a round in shape, a little pine cone. There are variations in shape and size. The fleshy fruit is very sweet to taste, white to light yellow, and resembles and tastes like custard. Sugar-apple has a very discrete, sweet-smelling fragrance. It is a little grainy, a bit oily, very sweet and very soft.
– Sugar Apple is rich in vitamin C which helps in neutralizing the free radicals in the body.
– The vitamin A content in the fruit makes your skin and hair healthy and enhances vision.
– Sugar Apple also rich in vitamin B6 and potassium.
– Sugar Apple have Magnesium which helps in protecting the heart from cardio vascular diseases and relaxing the muscles.
– Sugar AppleIt equalizes the water balance in the body and helps to remove the acids from joints thereby reducing the problem of rheumatism and arthritis.
– Sugar Apple has copper and dietary fiber in abundance which is responsible for a healthy digestive tract and helps in digestion that avoids constipation.
– Sugar Apple has Low level of fat, cholesterol and sodium content in custard apple makes it good for health.
– Sugar Apple have Potassium present in it controls blood pressure and fights against muscle weakness thereby helping us to keep you fit.
Ref: Fruit Nutrition and Benefits App By RwebHouse. Come
For more Health Benefits Download
Fruit Nutrition And Benefits App Now!!!