Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet, which have become widened, bulging, and twisted.
1. Add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder to a cup of hot water and stir it well and drink this three times a day.
2. Eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. The diet also has to be low in fat and carbohydrates.
3. Avoid sugar, ice cream, fried foods, peanuts, junk foods, cheeses, tobacco, salt, alcohol, animal protein, and processed and refined foods.
4. Do not wear tight clothes because they restrict blood flow.
5. Do daily exercise like walking, swimming and bicycling, etc.